Where are you in your health journey?
- Have you been spending most of your adult life putting other’s needs ahead of yours?
- Maybe if you have kids they are grown, or at an age where they are independent, giving you more time to think of your health?
- Do feel like aging is difficult and you want to slow it down?
- Do you feel like you hold family or friends back when you do anything active with them?
Do you want to:
- be stronger and feel better at any age?
- lose a few pounds or change your body composition?
- play with your kids and grand-kids?
- transition from physical therapy rehab or surgery?
- prepare for a sport competition or other activity?
- Or do you simply want to live a fuller, more active life?
Why personal health and fitness coaching from Total Human Performance?
A health and fitness coach has to be a good fit for you. It is important that the coach, the program, and the time availability, fits your expectations.
If you feel we can work together, you will receive professional coaching from a caring, experienced coach. I listen carefully to understand you and I am here to partner with you to help you find what works for you in your health and fitness journey.
Using information gathered from you about where you are in your life’s path, I work with you develop a program to meet your needs!
My mission is to help you with your health and fitness mission!
(NOTE: Live in home fitness training for individuals, partners, and small groups, is currently delivered remotely via Skype or other video conference due to the COVID-19 pandemic.)
- Remote personal health and fitness coaching – My remote coaching is delivered via an online computer/smartphone app, video coaching, or a combination.
- Personal training – One-on-one fitness training – delivered in your home or office.
- Partner (2 people) and small group (3 – 5 people) training – working out with family, friends, or partners is a great way to stay motivated.
- Nutrition Coaching – Proper balance in your life is critical to any weight management program. You can learn how to evaluate not only how many calories you put into your body but more importantly what’s IN those calories.
- Independent Exercise Program Design – You may be self-motivated and want to exercise but you are looking for an exercise program that you can do independently at home or in a gym. I work with you to develop an independent program that helps you meet your fitness goals.
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) – Quality movement helps you move better every day. FMS is a screening tool used to screen your movement and build corrective measures into your program if necessary.
I am a coach who
- listens, understands, and respects you first and foremost.
- is approachable and sensitive to your needs and concerns.
- is knowledgeable about appropriate, safe, exercise and nutrition.
- is organized, professional, and reliable.
Training in Your Home
The advantages to being coached in your home or remotely include:
- private environment.
- you can use exercise equipment that you have available and I can bring equipment to your home for workouts.
- No need to join a gym.
Setting up exercise space in your home is easy. Read my blog post on what you need to keep moving in your home.
Contact me using the contact form set up a complimentary no pressure consultation or by calling or text messaging me at 6O3 4O2 9196 to discuss your health and fitness needs!