My mission is to help you make the lifestyle and behavior changes that you want to make in order to be fitter and stronger, move better, feel healthier, and live the optimal quality of life that you desire.
My background in coaching and training includes:
(National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
(American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer)
(Certified Health Coach)
(Precision Nutrition Certified Level 1)
- Functional Aging Institute(FAI) Group Exercise Specialist
- FMSC-1 (Functional Movement Screen Level 1 Certified)
- Past NSCA State/Provincial Director for New Hampshire (2019 – 2022)
- Over 30 years experience as a recreational athlete, youth and high school varsity assistant coach (ice hockey, lacrosse)
- Certificate of Study in Whole Health Coaching
Contact me to discuss how I can help you meet your fitness needs!