In pursuit of what matters most to us
The National Institute of Whole Health defines the five aspects of whole health as: physical, emotional, nutritional, environmental and spiritual™ © These five aspects all contribute to balanced optimal health. If one or more are out of balance, the result is ill-health.
In today’s day and age, it’s not uncommon for our lives to be unbalanced and stressful often causing us to pay less attention to our own health.
Small lifestyle changes to live a big life
Do you want to:
- Lose weight and feel healthier?
- Play with your kids or grand-kids?
- Prepare for your favorite sport or activity?
- Learn healthier nutrition choices?
- Be strong and stay active as you mature?
- Or simply live a fuller, more active life?
Working with a Certified Health Coach can help you accomplish your health and fitness goals.
What is a Health Coach?
A Health Coach is your ultimate partner in facilitating the process of health and lifestyle changes to meet your health goals.
As an ACE Certified Health Coach & Precision Nutrition Coach, I provide nutrition & lifestyle coaching for adults who want to lose 10 – 20 lbs of fat but have tried only to have it come back.
Why work with a Health Coach?
- To help you analyze your specific personal health concerns
- To support you as you learn to listen to your body’s unique needs
- To help you to develop your personal health goals
- To have a personal guide in understanding healthier nutrition
- To guide you in making physical activity part of your regular daily routine
- To help you along the path to your goals
- To effect LASTING change
We can focus on:
- Gradually developing healthier lifestyle habits.
- Integrating exercise into your daily life.
- Weight management through healthier food choices.
Sleep well, move better, eat healthier, feel better
Working with a Health Coach, what is most important is what matters most to you.
Contact me for a complimentary consultation to discuss your health and fitness concerns.